PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To my sister of 27 years, during 2 h years she is treated at...

Marina
14.06.2004, 03:12
Hello, the doctor. To my sister of 27 years, during 2 h years she is treated at the gynecologist in occasion of sterility or barrenness. Unfortunately, while all without result. In February the breast began to hurt or be ill;be sick it or her, there were inspissations. Pains disturbed it or her before monthly. Recently she was on reception at the gynecologist, to her have appointed or nominated UZ research. The diagnosis - a mastopathy nodal also was found out with cystic educations. Onkolog-the surgeon has appointed or nominated to her mastodenon, the truth, he at all udosizhilsja to examine it or her, has read through the conclusion of US, without a sound has written the prescription and all. Explain, please, what is this illness or disease? How correctly to treat it or her, at what doctor it is necessary to be observed? Whether operative treatment is necessary? Whether it is possible to have children at this disease? Whether there Is a probability of development spets. Process? What exercise stresses are admissible (I have in view of homework)? Thankful in advance for your answer.

Savchenko A.A.
15.06.2004, 05:02
Exercise stresses are not simply admissible, but also are necessary, especially homework for the woman. The probability of development of a cancer exists and on it or this observation (mammologa or the oncologist) is necessary. Children to have it is possible. Surgical treatment is shown at suspicion on a cancer, at the nodal form of a mastopathy. The doctor has been certainly obliged to examine you, this rasping disturbance. The mastopathy is a pathology (trouble) in a mammary gland, has various displays (nagrubanie, morbidity, presence of inspissations...). One of the reasons - hormonal disturbances.