PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alla Mihajlovna, please, give advice or council so it is a pity, that I live not in Moscow....

Natasha
13.06.2004, 22:42
Alla Mihajlovna, please, give advice or council so it is a pity, that I live not in Moscow. Have appointed or nominated folikulometriju, costs or stands very dearly or expensively, whether it is necessary to do or make it or her or enough the simple schedule? For what day of a cycle it is necessary to do or make it or her and whether enough once? Still the question, whether can show US a status and permeability of pipes or the roentgen is necessary, speak after it or him 3 months it is impossible zaberemennet. Still to me on US have told or said, that the right ovary is inflamed. Hurt I at all I do not feel, tempiratura normal, sometimes the stomach or belly, but exclusively on the right aches a bit after I shall eat something too overroasted or perekopchennoe (that I do or make extremely seldom), the doctor speaks, what is it the intestine presses on vospolyonnyj an ovary and from here a pain. Has handed over a smear, there leucocytes in a vagina 0-01, in shejke 30-40. Have still found a microbe of type Gardnerellae, but again taki an itch, I do not feel anything. First have told or said, what is it cleanly female fungus and easily cures, and has ended with that the doctor asks to result or bring the husband on US to exclude a prostatitis (which at it or him precisely is not present). Very much it would not be desirable to retake analyses and US, all costs or stands very dearly or expensively, but also to believe is unequivocal too I can not. Please consult me about this fungus, follikulometrii and about pipes (that is better than US or roentgens?)
Thankful in advance, Natasha.

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.06.2004, 04:05
1. Follikulometrija - it is not enough once, because it is necessary to watch or keep up body height of a follicle, try to make for the beginning schedule RT and pprosledit behind an ovulation.
2. UZMI with contrasting pokazhet prohdzhimost pipes, but on a roentgen it is visible more precisely.
3. It is necessary to treat a bacterial vaginosis to you together with the husband, a prostatitis at a bacterial vaginosis almost never happens