PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say where I can make the analysis on Prolactinum and androgens, I am simple absolutely...

Natalia
13.06.2004, 10:54
Tell or Say where I can make the analysis on Prolactinum and androgens, whether I am simple at all I do not know what is it such, unfortunately, prompt I can in a usual out-patient department it make?

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.06.2004, 17:12
It is not necessary so to be distressed about the ignorance. Prolactinum - a hormone of a pituitary body. A point of the application of its or his action a mammary gland. Rising can cause sterility or barrenness inarushenija menstrualno a cycle.
Androgens - the man's sexual hormones developed or produced in adrenals (DGEAs, 17 - OPK) and in ovaries (Testosteron-Depotum), that too can break a cycle

nata
14.06.2004, 02:37
natasha, I not the doctor, but I hand over these analyses, therefore I can advise, if you in Moskve-do or make for 2 hours per 1 mountains. To hospital on October, ph.-2369236. In a usual out-patient department on it to hand over it is impossible

Natalia
14.06.2004, 16:25
Nata, you sent me the report in occasion of 1 municipal hospital, tell more in detail to me that to you there did or made and how much it costs or stands. Thanks for your attention.
Natasha.

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.06.2004, 03:41
Excuse, that has not completely responded. In a usual out-patient department only in a direction vracha-the endocrinologist. Platno in NIIEFiS (Elizavetinsky per), in "Liteh", in GNTS laser medicine.