PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, than to be treated, if at me have found ureaplasmas. All it is pregnant...

Olga
13.06.2004, 14:41
Tell or Say please, than to be treated, if at me have found ureaplasmas. All pregnancy the doctor did not recommend me of anything, only 1 week prior to sorts or labors - polizhinaks. Now 1 mes and the doctor again taki recommends the child only one polizhinaks, but he does not help or assist me, only for the period of reception. The doctor speaks, to suffer or bear while I shall not cease to nurse. At me a terrible itch and strong allocation to suffer or bear forces is not present, what to me to do or make? Especially I fed 1 child till 2 years, and what? 2 years to be excruciated. Help or assist me please, recommend to me something, not at me, not the child does not have allergy on medicines, the child is absolutely healthy. Thanks.

evromedprestizh
15.06.2004, 02:30
On the Internet nobody appoints or nominates treatment. I recommend to replace the doctor and to pass or take place course of treatment. An itch, neither vydeleny, nor dskomforta should not be in norm or rate. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.