PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem: 8 oh day of a delay (a cycle irregular, but it is usual +...

yana
11.06.2004, 10:02
At me such problem: 8 oh day of a delay (a cycle irregular, but it is usual + / - 2 4 days), was planned with pregnancy, but has made 4 tests in different days - all negative. Any vrode-attributes offensive or approach monthly, pregnancy it is not observed. The only thing - sometimes arises not strong pulling sensation in the bottom of a stomach or belly on the right. Help or assist to understand, please. US never did or made - as it looks or appears, that is necessary and where it is better to do or make, advise!!!! And more, if it not pregnancy, whether will reveal US any deviations or rejections which became the reason of a delay?! Thanks!

Liza
12.06.2004, 11:41
US it is completely not terrible. Descend or go to the doctor and hand over a blood on level HG.

yana
14.06.2004, 21:37
And what it is better to make? US or a blood to hand over? I am afraid, that at me not pregnancy, and something like dysfunction of ovaries or still something, t. To. Tests negative.... ((thanks for the answer.

Natalia
15.06.2004, 01:06
Better snachalo a blood to hand over on HG, this analysis will precisely tell or say estu you pregnancy or is not present, and the US on early terms can not find out pregnancy, from 2 3 weeks of US can find out pregnancy, on US posomotrjat still in what sostjanii there are your ovaries and a uterus!