PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who can prompt, at me, it appears, there was in the childhood a hernia umbilical, with...

Titmouse
11.06.2004, 00:02
Who can prompt, at me, it appears, there was in the childhood a hernia umbilical, now, in 5, 5 months, the belly-button sticks out strongly, akusher has told or said, that muscles can miss and bandage cowards are necessary. And so, what for cowards are necessary, and what there occurs or happens to muscles if it is possible, more in detail?

Margosha
14.06.2004, 22:42
Titmouse, you know at me too 6 oh month and very strongly the belly-button sticks out, I very much worried in this occasion, but at all my girlfriends the belly-button got out and in the Genetic center to me the doctor has told or said what now to worry it is not necessary, what is it the normal phenomenon and if nothing hurts to worry it is not necessary, and here if the belly-button will not be cleaned or removed after sorts or labors here then it will be necessary to go to the doctor, and about any divergence of muscles anybody nothing speaks so think to worry it is not necessary yet! Success to you!!!