PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me the doctor has appointed or nominated to drink 35, t. To. Analysis DGA has shown 4....

Masha
10.06.2004, 14:21
Hello! To me the doctor has appointed or nominated to drink 35, t. To. Analysis DGA has shown 4.1 (I do not know, to tell the truth, what does it mean), norm or rate - 3.8. Has spent on drink a course of 6 months. Now having rummaged 4 months. The last month has made analysis DGA - 3.7. The doctor has again told or said to accept to Diana, here such courses - 6 months to drink, 6 months a break. A question - whether it is possible for me to drink others About. Whether to necessarily Diana? The cycle of stable 28 30 days was all life (me 23 years), complaints any were not.

Soboleva L.I.
11.06.2004, 02:17
Hello, Masha! The analysis has shown, that at you raised or increased soerzhanie man's sexual gomonov. For treatment of this disturbance the doctor has registered to you Diane-35 as the preparation possesses antiandrogenic action.

Masha
11.06.2004, 15:50
I thank for the answer. Me excites, whether will render this preparation of bad influence on my organism iz-for high maintenances or contents gormaonov? The analysis has shown, that the maintenance or contents of m. a floor. Hormones has gone down. Whether it is possible to drink others About. (containing there are less than hormones), or they will not render contraceptive effect on me, t. To. At me the high maintenance or contents of androgens? Thanks

Soboleva L.I.
12.06.2004, 06:06
It is not necessary to be afraid of a dose of hormones in Diane-35, she not so and is high. And at giperandrogenii this preparation is really effective. You nobody forces to accept a preparation for life, but at present expediently to accept this OK.

Masha
12.06.2004, 18:52
I thank for the answer. At me one more question has arisen - whether necessarily to do or make a break of 6 months, whether it is possible to make a break for 4 months, and on 5 to begin reception OK? (me the doctor all over again has told or said, that a break it is necessary to do or make only 3 months, then pochemu-that has changed the opinion) ja-that OK wished to drink only with the purpose of contraception, but at me have found giperandrogeniju and began to treat. At me the cycle normal was always. Whether changes of a cycle can giperandrogenii accompany?

Soboleva L.I.
14.06.2004, 04:53
If Diane-to 35 you it is necessary as a contraceptive I at all do not see necessity to do or make breaks. At giperandrogenii the menstrual cycle can remain stable.

Masha
14.06.2004, 21:49
Thanks for answers! You have very much helped or assisted me! I am very grateful to you.