PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. Help or assist with such questions. I shall begin with the beginning of a situation. At me...

Victoria
11.06.2004, 00:11
Good evening. Help or assist with such questions. I shall begin with the beginning of a situation. At me a cycle of 28 days. In August has noticed, that monthly have begun per day earlier and so the next two months began per day earlier. In the extremity or end of September she has gone to the doctor has told or said, that again an endometritis (was in the summer. Have not finished the cure). I was treated vaginalnymi by candles, tablets. vaginalnye tablets could not be used at pregnancy. And I did not know is pregnant or not. As I already pisalav other report, have gone to the doctor she me have looked or seen and have told or said, that I can be beremena. I to her have simply told or said, that days ten have passed or have taken place from the extremity or end monthly. And at me they in some days should begin. voobshchem was on thorns these days. For 25 day (that is on the got off cycle) monthly have not gone or do not send. But have gone or send today for 28 day. As was earlier. But not such morbid, little bit strange. With white tochechkami in a blood, from a thrush can? In general after all those medicines that I drank at me now a thrush. But it not so is terrible. 1) is shorter I can not understand now is pregnant I or not? In fact monthly can go, and be pregnant I can. 2) that will be if I was treated by tablets vaginalnymi which cannot be accepted at pregnancy. And now I too am treated for a thrush by suppositories betadin. And at me monthly have gone or send. The sense any will be from it or this??? 3) what is it could be for white points in a blood? As allocation from a thrush on a kind on a consistence.
Respond please. Understand I can nothing, that in general with me. Also that will be then with the child if he is.

Mangust
11.06.2004, 14:24
Esli beremennost est i ona bezproblemnaya, to nikakie cvechi ey ne pomexa. No luchshe betadin poka ne icpolzovat.

Victoria
14.06.2004, 21:49
And why it is impossible? To me the doctor them has registered as rah because, that I can is pregnant. There like it is written. That up to 3 go month it is possible.
Before it was treated Klion-it is written that is undesirable at pregnancy. And prochla here. That one mummy was treated by them. The doctor has registered.