PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, as well as than it is possible to cure a colpitis. By results of an...

Olga
13.06.2004, 08:54
Prompt, please, as well as than it is possible to cure a colpitis. By results of analyses to me have diagnosed a colpitis and the doctor has appointed or nominated suppositories with an extract krasavki (not absolutely I understand what for, on a preparation application is specified at a hemorrhoids) and suppositories with sea-buckthorn berries. I esteemed about colpites, them are many versions, and that at me to me is not so clear. I result or bring results of the analysis: the diagnosis of a direction - eroz. sh/uteruses. ju a place of a capture - external uterine fauces, attributes of a malignant neoplasm are absent (II), spets. To observation is not a subject, reaction of a vulval or vaginal smear 3 I, is a lot of leucocytes, it is a lot of bacteria, vlag. Trichomonases are not present. Passed or took place researches on the first 4 latent infections - result negative.
Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.06.2004, 20:19
To you it is shown lecheni by any kombiniroannymi vaginalnymi suppositories - kliond, osarbon, polizhinaks, terzhinan, ginalgin.