PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, please, answer a following question!!! At the first survey on...

Olga
14.06.2004, 00:09
The doctor, please, answer a following question!!! At the first survey on pregnancy to me have appointed or nominated Pimafutsin from a thrush (she excruciates me from the very beginning of pregnancy). He has helped or assisted me exactly for 1 week. I have bought or purchased still, but now he at all does not help or assist. I on 16 week. The doctor has told or said to buy or purchase Terzhinan or polizhinaks. Allocation I had any dense and with a greenish shade, besides a strong itch and a burning sensation. But I am afraid so often to insert suppositories, whether will damage or injure;hurt it to the child, and whether it is possible to accept in general these suppositories at pregnancy. Thankful in advance to you for the answer.

Ryazanov And.
14.06.2004, 20:02
The thrush often arises at pregnant women. It is result of depression of immunity. Completely to cure it or her at pregnancy it is practically impossible. And here to facilitate position such preparations, as polizhinaks, tirzhinan, the same pimafutsin, Clotrimazolum help or assist. To achieve result, it is necessary to accept a preparation at least 12 days. polizhinaks it is authorized to accept at pregnancy more close to sorts or labors. On the given term can try or taste Clotrimazolum, only preliminary moisten a candle with water. Before sorts or labors usually (in a hospital) spend sanation of a vagina by a solution burs in Glycerinum. After sorts or labors if the thrush will not pass or not take place itself (and such happens at change of a hormonal background), accept one capsule difljukana (150 mg). It would be quite good to make bacteriological crop of a vagina with definition of sensitivity of flora to medicinal preparations, and then already to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment. About vydelenijah inform the doctor.