PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 2 days of a delay have begun monthly almost in time, but they poor or scanty, smeared...

Nata
12.06.2004, 06:51
At me 2 days of a delay have begun monthly almost in time, but they poor or scanty, were smeared during 2 h days, were absent at night, on 3 j day almost have ended. What is it hormonal disturbances or an opportunity of pregnancy? The test has shown negative result.

Inna
13.06.2004, 13:20
Descend or Go to the gynecologist. At me too monthly were strange. Has decided to descend or go to the gynecologist, have made US. It has appeared knowingly, t. To. Have seen a follicular cyst. It when the ripened ootids do not leave in an abdominal cavity, t. e. There is no ovulation.

Rina
14.06.2004, 19:10
I had a similar situation in February. Then too nothing has shown the test, but in March was found out, that I am pregnant:-))) However, iz-for these or thus strange they to me now date of conception cannot define or determine " critical days ".:-) but it in any case is better, than a cyst:-))

I think, you should descend or go to the doctor, especially if pregnancy nezhelanna. Here the earlier you learn or you find out, the better.