PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please, advice or council. The doctor has appointed or nominated Djufaston (a duration of gestation 9...

Anastas
14.06.2004, 13:09
Help or Assist, please, advice or council. The doctor has appointed or nominated Djufaston (a duration of gestation of 9 weeks) without any indications, that is at absence of pains and bleedings, being guided only that one year ago approximately on this term there was an abortion. I have begun reception, but at me the nausea has amplified and there were intolerable headaches. Whether this preparation has harmed me and the child? Thanks

Tatyana
14.06.2004, 17:19
Djufaston is natural Progestinum (a hormone Progesteronum which is responsible for conservation of pregnancy). To appoint or nominate without analyses to hormones or any indications the doctor, I think, could not. But in any case this preparation badly on the child to not be reflected (and in you too). I had hormonal disturbances, therefore to me have appointed or nominated djufaston 30 mg. He does not cause or cause side effects, it is probable you is simply hypochondriac or it "signs" of pregnancy have amplified. By the way, at me too 9 weeks and before I myself felt well, and with 9 oh weeks something a little podtashnivaet. Health to you and your child!