PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 30 years. Sterility or barrenness. 8 years ago there was an abortion. At l...

Angela
11.06.2004, 17:18
Hello, the doctor! To me of 30 years. Sterility or barrenness. 8 years ago there was an abortion. At laporoskopii udalenna a hysteromyoma the endometriosis also is found out. Has passed or has taken place treatment Zoladeksom. Has passed or has taken place god-pregnancy has not come or stepped. The gynecologist advises EKO. Whether there are at me chances zaberemennet " without a test tube ", or it is not necessary to waste time? Thankful in advance for the answer

Angela
12.06.2004, 22:33
Somebody can in conference can answer my question. Thanks.

The anonym
14.06.2004, 09:13
It is necessary precisely the nobility in what place and as the myoma is removed, in dependence that to you have subtilized delatvyvod, the doctor through US will tell or say only.

Kuharkin S.A.
14.06.2004, 12:57
Much zavist from that as well as what exactly to you deleted. But one is possible skoazat precisely, that EKO is last output or exit with uncertain chances and mass of complications.

Anna
14.06.2004, 16:27
At me the similar situation, but an endometriosis to me deleted at a laparoscopy, and nyxes were then. The doctor has given me term for independent pregnancy - 1 year after operation from the beginning of restoration of a cycle.
Can be to you not up to the extremity or end have removed an endometriosis, probably to make a control laparoscopy.
But it is necessary to try or taste still zaberemenit most.