PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I wish to ask about an increase of weight in sremja pregnancy....

Svetlana
14.06.2004, 11:27
Hello, the doctor! I wish to ask about an increase of weight in sremja pregnancy. During the moment of diagnostics of pregnancy (5 ned) weight 69.2, in 12 ned. After a toxicosis 68.2, in 16 17 ned. 69, 0, and in 20 21 ned 71, 0. The doctor has told or said, that surplus of weight, and it is necessary to keep to a diet. And I think, that having recovered on 3 kg for 20 ned, I have not typed or collected excess weight. Why she to me so has told or said?
And more. Took the analysis on chlamydias, the answer - negative, the analysis of a smear at statement on the account - II degree of cleanliness. During that moment I on a labium had a cold. Whether it means, sexual herpes at me it is not revealed, or for its or his definition it is necessary to hand over spets. The analysis? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.06.2004, 16:24
No, excess of weight is not present, the increase for a week should make 300 350
It is impossible to tell or say unequivocally about absence of herpes without its or his serodiagnosis - hand over a blood on the analysis.