PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Last monthly were on August, 8th, 2003, is pregnant...

Vira
05.06.2004, 23:34
Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Last monthly were on August, 8th, 2003, pregnancy is not present, a cyst have excluded, put dvustoronee an inflammation of appendages. But in fact it not first time. On a background of it or this has very strongly typed or collected weight nearby 20. Excruciate strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and to tell the truth, I have already despaired, something to change. To me 24 years, I very much want the child. If can, help or assist, please advice or council.

Malanova T.B.
07.06.2004, 17:01
It not an inflammation. At you an amenorrhea secondary, the increase in weight as is connected with an amenorrhea. Go to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist. You should be surveyed.

Vira
11.06.2004, 16:27
Thanks for advice or council!

Would like to add, that in July, 2003, I went on massages to "babke", process has gone literally weeks through 2, is very plentiful and with a strong pain. Can it is meaningful continue massazhirovatsja.

Malanova T.B.
12.06.2004, 05:51
If you consider for yourselves necessary to be treated at "babki" - your right?!, only why that the amenorrhea proceeds.

Vira
14.06.2004, 16:22
To tell the truth, the doctor I any more do not know what to do or make you have advised to address to the endocrinologist, I 2 months ago already was on reception. Has handed over analyses, surveyed a thyroid gland (a struma of 2 degrees), have made a picture of the Turkish saddle (without pathologies), US has shown, that the left ovary is connected to a uterus solderings and inclined to the right and back, increased in sizes and "zakapsulirovan". Right also it is increased and "zakapsulirovan". The doctor has told or said, that before to begin treatment it is necessary to dump or reset weight, fiz. Exercises already for a long time my hobby, a diet do not give in general any results. I do not lose even 3 5 kg. For this reason my ideas even more often come back to nonconventional treatment.