PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor, tell or say, please, at me since recent time on but...

Vick
10.06.2004, 19:09
Hello! The doctor, tell or say, please, at me since recent time for legs or foots rigid dark hair, also centimeters on 2 3, and not on all surface of legs or foots, and only sm 10 from shchikolotki upwards began to grow. Earlier never such there was, moreover I svetlenkaja, and hair on legs or foots never grew, were small svetlenkie (at my mum in general practically is not present). Have still appeared on a breast around of papillas, but it is a little. 8 months ago I have stopped to accept zhanin and accepted only 3 months, it can kak-nibud is connected?

Malanova T.B.
11.06.2004, 08:58
Theoretically - can. But, it is necessary to make inspection on giperandrogeniju, US of adrenals.

Vick
12.06.2004, 16:14
Explain, please that such giperandrogenija? I did or made computer inspection, have told or said that at me an epinephral failure. And what is it such plainly have not explained. Tell in brief. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
12.06.2004, 22:20
At you disturbance of function of adrenals. giperandrogenija - superfluous function of adrenals. You should visit on reception at the general or common endocrinologist.

Vick
14.06.2004, 15:54
Thanks for answers