PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I ask you to render the feasible help in the decision of a question. Very much...

Olga
13.06.2004, 08:10
Hello!
I ask you to render the feasible help in the decision of a question. Very much I require consultation.
All nachaloch with 02. Snachalo has seized a stomach or belly, the pain was on narostajushchej, from blunt up to acute, in 15 minutes all has passed or has taken place. In a week of a pain have repeated podnyvajushchie, caustic in the field of the left ovary and were given to a wall of an anus. Pains were pereodicheskie within one day. Next day ached a bit on the right, near a belly-button and chutochku the stomach ached a bit. A chair in norm or rate. Temperature in norm or rate. Tongue - is dryish, chutochku with white for a short while, the throat is imposed. In a week surveyed hirug. The answer: indications for surgical an intervention are not present. Then the urologist surveyed. Has told or said, that kidneys and a bladder in norm or rate. Last week has addressed to the gynecologist. The ovary is increased with a brush (3, 3* 3, 0), is possible or probable retsediv on a cancelling garmonov. Complaints to temperature 37, 0 37, 4, basically 37, 1. Abdominal pains (below on the right and near a navel on the right), the Strain in an anus (kak-as if it would be desirable - big), sometimes pains. Tongue white. Sometimes dryness in a mouth. Treatment has been appointed or nominated: Getomitsin on 80 units * 3 times day and Metronidazolum on 2 tab. *3 in day. On proprocession of 5 days - the temperature keeps 36, 9 37, 1 in the afternoon, pains are, but already it is less. Today did or made US the sizes have increased up to 4, 0, soon should begin monthly. I am am disturbed by that pains vse-taki are also temperature does not decrease. What is it such? To itself else it is possible to address?

Malanova T.B.
14.06.2004, 15:43
To the gastroenterologist.