PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. In October was going to on krioprotokol. The doctor to me propisla still d...

Olja 28 years
04.06.2004, 21:36
Good afternoon.
In October was going to on krioprotokol. The doctor to me propisla up to the report with 14 d. ts. On 25 d. ts. 1 capsule utruzhestana for the night.
Today 23 d. ts. And at me 2 day smears (the truth not strongly) brown vydelenijami.
What is it can be? It utrozhestan so operates or works? .ranshe never such was at reception utrozhestana.
How it can affect or influence on krioprotokol in the following tsykle?

Kamenetskij B.A.
06.06.2004, 19:24
Probably appeared allocation are connected with insufficient estrogennym influence in the first phase, however at purpose or appointment of replaceable therapy in krioprotokole these factors will be eliminated or erased;removed.

Kamenetskij B.A.
08.06.2004, 21:16
One more variant is possible or probable. Similar allocation can be one of an attribute of an internal endometriosis (adenomyosis), however without carrying out of a hysteroscopy to confirm presence of this diagnosis it is impossible.

Olja 28 years
12.06.2004, 00:13
In May 2004. After unsuccessful EKO-the hysteroscopy has been spent.
Hyperplasias ademinoza have not found out.

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.06.2004, 02:00
Then it is possible to consider or examine;survey only the first variant that is much better.

Olga of 28 years
14.06.2004, 13:17
Thanks for answers.
I wish to specify still as better to spend replaceable therapy if at me endometry grows very well, but Oestradiolum thus is lowered. And as soon as we start to lift estradiol-that endometry grows very big.