PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt, please, at the girlfriend 6 month of pregnancy. Is...

Vick
08.06.2004, 07:00
Hello.
Prompt, please, at the girlfriend 6 month of pregnancy. Is bleach. Infections are not present, but in smears the raised or increased quantity or amount of erythrocytes - what is it can mean? And the doctor does not speak that, what is it means, but appoints or nominates Terzhinan and Betadin, and she was tortured with these suppositories.
And more, if not difficultly, her have recommended to drink Vitamins Elelevit, they dear or expensive. It can is possible to replace them with something interconvertible, but less dear or expensive?
Thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.06.2004, 21:22
At once about vitaminyh, it is possible to drink the most usual domestic Oligovit or Hexavitum (for example not many norvezhki buy hvalenye vitamins for pregnant women in dear or expensive shop " healthy poleznostej ", and drink cheap mestnonikomedovskie Polyvitaminums with iron = kiddies though on an exhibition " the correct child " carry, thus they, mums, whether work hardly up to the last for up to sorts or labors). Now about beljah. It is almost normal at pregnancy. Secretion iz-for raised or increased circulations raises or increases. And here erythrocytes in a smear should not be. It means a bleeding. Speech about leucocytes can goes??? THEN the answer too idle time have the right to be!!! BUT thus except for rods there should be no other "animals". Microbes.

Vick
11.06.2004, 07:00
In a smear erythrocytes, speaks. If leucocytes it is clear. And here that the raised or increased erythrocytes mean?
Thanks all big! I think your advice or councils to her will help or assist!

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.06.2004, 12:39
As I already wrote, erythrocytes it is an attribute of a bleeding, it is a lot of variants of the reasons, more often it tn erosion shejki uteruses. Not seeing the patient I can advise only one. If there are no leucocytes in a smear to stop to apply every possible suppositories for erythrocytes antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory suppositories you will not clean or remove))))