PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, kokoj a preparation is better to accept...

Natali.
08.06.2004, 03:40
Hello! Prompt, please, kokoj a preparation is better to accept right after sex without a condom?

Shishkanova O.L.
11.06.2004, 14:56
Local agents are entered before the sexual certificate or act for 10 minutes, introduction after will sharply lower their efficiency. Postcoital contraception by tablets (postinor) cannot be applied often. It is the emergency method leading often disturbances of menstrual function.

Natali
12.06.2004, 20:23
Hello! The matter is that I seldom am engaged in sex and consequently I consider or count, that I do not have sense constantly to accept contraceptive tabletkai. Tell or say, please, what preperat (name) is better to accept before sex without a condom.
It is desirable, that he was known enough.
In advance thanks.

Shishkanova O.L.
14.06.2004, 10:16
In the first at rare or infrequent sexual kontaktah-it is possible to use a method of natural contraception (" dangerous and safe " days). In "dangerous" days at sexual contacts use mestno suppositories, vaginalnye tablets, vaginalnye wads (Farmateks, Patenteks the Oval, etc.). Tablets postinor are accepted inside (not more often 4 times a month, about complications I already wrote).