PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist! I have decided to take away the child from a breast almost 2 e day back...

Olga
11.06.2004, 18:03
The doctor, help or assist! I have decided to take away the child from a breast almost 2 e day back, and now I do not know what to do or make with a breast. The daughter 1 year 3 months, a breast demanded 10 15 times day, at night 3 4 times, and I am constant chustvovala famine and a malaise, have started to grow thin (50 kg) weigh. The child have brought to parents, I now toil at home, I do not know what to do or make. The breast is quickly filled, especially at night - today was sick even arms or hand in the morning to lift and sideways to not lay down. I already decanted 4 times until then while shishki were not softened. I eat very little, I do not drink. Has bought or purchased camphoric or camphor butter or oil, I shall try to pound or triturate. Advise, please, that to me to do or make? One woman has read through in a forum that so 2 months was decanted, at me now a panic. I thought that for couple of days will pass or take place. Can we in vain have decided to stop feeding? What consequences threaten me? Whether it is necessary to decant?

Malanova T.B.
14.06.2004, 09:49
It is necessary to be decanted gradually. It is better to suppress a lactemia medikamentozno. If you have begun temperaturit, cause obstetric fast, you will look or see, will help or assist rastseditsja, will appoint or nominate medicamental therapy of suppression of a lactemia.