PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to make eko once, to freeze all the received ootids, and if...

Natalia
13.06.2004, 01:51
Whether it is possible to make eko once, to freeze all the received ootids, and if after podsadki an embryos at substitute mother there does not come pregnancy to use the frozen embryoses for the subsequent podsadki? How much or as far as it will reduce chances of pregnancy (the frozen embryoses) and whether will reduce zto the price of the second attempt of pregnancy? Whether has sense my idea? Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
14.06.2004, 00:58
The probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy after defreezing embryoses decreases and does not exceed 20 25 %. As a rule after carrying out of stimulation of an ovulation receive on the average 10 12 ootids. In view of losses at development of this quantity or amount can suffice on 2 embrioperenosa. So I do not see any priemushchestva. And here to freeze a part of ootids (at enough) it is meaningful.

child
14.06.2004, 09:34
Natalia, do not think that procedure EKO this salvage and that all will turn out from the first. I have made 9 attempts EKO and 4 attempts with sur. mat-ju, and the result till now is not present.