PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me 24 years, about weeks ago it has been found out perva...

Babbling
11.06.2004, 08:13
Hello, the doctor. To me 24 years, about the first pregnancy and Trichomonases weeks ago has been found out. Now I pass or I take place course of treatment, term beremennosti-7 weeks. You could not consult on following questions 1) If I shall make abortion, offensive or approach of sterility or barrenness is how much probable?, 2) how the infection can affect or have an effect development of the child and current of pregnancy?, 3) the temperature keeps nearby 37, it from trihomonaza or there can be any other reasons? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
12.06.2004, 23:33
1. Sterility or barrenness will be not obligatory, but the risk is; 2. A becoming infected of a fetus, a syndrome of an arrest of development of a fetus, a birth malovesnogo and not full-term child, threat of an abortion, a toxicosis of 2 half of pregnancy... 3. On small durations of gestation a fervescence - norm or rate.

Babbling
14.06.2004, 06:58
Good evening and thanks for a prompt reply. You could not explain more in detail, what the syndrome of an arrest of development of a fetus means? Whether the healthy child can be born at me or abortion is better vse-taki make? Thanks.