PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My husband had a constant boring of genitals...

Natalia
13.06.2004, 16:51
The dear doctor!
My husband had a constant boring of genitals after sex. I three times for last year visited or attended the gynecologist, anything it was revealed not, neither thrushes, nor other infections. Though the urologist (the husband too has made analyses, and have found out nothing) considers or counts, that the reason can be only in the woman. The husband has addressed in one more place (in other out-patient department), there have advised to make crop of a secret of a prostate, in organs of secretion has been found out a gold staphilococcus. The doctor has explained, that in norm or rate there can be 2 units, and at it or him 4. We live 6 years. It can be reflected in any image in me? It is necessary to hand over what analyses?

Malanova T.B.
14.06.2004, 06:36
It is necessary to make to you crop of a contained vagina, considering revealing of a golden staphilococcus. However, esliu you normal smears, most likely, nothing vyseetsja. And whether is not present at the husband of allergic reaction to a vulval or vaginal secret?