PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! At me term 5, is present a nausea, a vomiting and temperature 37...

anna
04.06.2004, 23:20
Greetings! At me term 5, is present a nausea, a vomiting and temperature 37, 3 which I keep longly enough, but it or her not oshchjushchaju! neznaju on how much it is dangerous or not?

The anonym
06.06.2004, 23:59
Temperature basal or ordinary?

JUlja
08.06.2004, 14:24
Greetings, Anna. At me too temeperatura kept first time (till 9 weeks), I did not feel it or her, but toshnilo and tore. I laid in hospital (but for other reason, threat was). The doctor has told or said, that the temperature on early terms is normally.

evromedprestizh
11.06.2004, 19:43
At you an early toxicosis. Address to the doctor and he will appoint or nominate treatment. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Elena To.
14.06.2004, 05:33
At me now 9 weeks, on such term as at you at me were too most, it is normal, the temperature below and should not be)))
Descend or Go to the doctor, to you will prompt, that it is better to accept for putting off or taking out of a vomiting and a nausea that it is less toshnilo postorajtes more is and more often, through I can not, here will see to you it will be easier, the nausea is connected by that in a stomach is not enough nutrition, there is a feeling giper famine which passes in a nausea. Drink much bio yogurt, helps or assists. Success!!!!))