PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In current of 8 months I met the girl. In the beginning of June at us with her was...

ALEX
13.06.2004, 22:44
In current of 8 months I met the girl. In the beginning of June we with her had last affinity, then we have left her. Now in October she speaks me, that at it or her a duration of gestation of 16 weeks. But thus in June, July, August at it or her were monthly. In July she was treated at the gynecologist owing to, has passed or has taken place a course of therapy. In August to her jako would diagnose a tumour of a uterus. In September she laid in hospital - passed or took place therapy (powerful or potent) on treatment of a stomach ulcer and there to her have informed on pregnancy. But the size of a fetus mismatches a target date - a fetus small. All this time we with her did not meet. A question: whether pregnancy, and normal pregnancy if monthly all these or it 3 months went on a regular basis can be saved, in intervals between them were krovot %

Marina
14.06.2004, 04:37
Yes, such it is possible or probable, only it not monthly, and a bleeding during pregnancy. It is necessary to address to the gynecologist.