PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! It seems, there has come or stepped desired pregnancy (the fifth day z...

Irina
13.06.2004, 02:13
Good afternoon, the doctor! It seems, there has come or stepped desired pregnancy (the fifth day of a delay of a menses, the positive test). Very much excite some questions connected with change of my status. Most of all disturbs what basal temperature - 37 is equal (whether low? If yes, that with it or this to do or make?)
2. Pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly, not painfully, but it is unpleasant. I connect or bind it with the sexual certificate or act, t. To. After that two days "sipped". Whether it is dangerous? And whether it is possible for me to continue to be engaged in aerobics?
3. Desires to an emiction have become frequent. How to it or this to concern?
4. Whether it is possible to go with all these fears to the gynecologist, t. To. She has told or said to me to come not earlier, than at 10 day time delay.
Many thanks, excuse for long questions.

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.06.2004, 01:44
1. Normally
2. It is bad - there is a risk of an abortion, by the way, can be provoked by the sexual certificate or act, therefore a sexual life, aerobics and tp is excluded.
3. It is normal - the increased uterus squeezes a bladder
4, it is necessary to visit or attend the gynecologist