PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me irregular monthly, in before last month have begun 6 go, in has passed or has taken place...

Vick
13.06.2004, 11:03
At me irregular monthly, in before last month have begun 6 go, in the past 4 go, in it or this is today in the morning, that is 31 go. Thus, this month at me already second time go monthly. Monthly at me very morbid, I am literally bent, I creep on an apartment and I shout. Tablets it is necessary on on 3 4 pieces, differently does not help or assist. Everything, that I shall eat this day - tears, a constant nausea and wild pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly as though cuts someone. And so every month. Iz-for it or this I anywhere do not work, because this day nobody will give a compensatory holiday to me, and once at job (I should stand all the day long on legs or foots) I nearly have not lost consciousness so it was bad. I on a regular basis have a thrush, can, it she so influences? I drink each time defljukan. And more I 3 years ago about one year accepted to Diana 35 without consultation of the doctor. Advise me something, the doctor, in fact from such pain what arises at me during monthly to me each time would be desirable to die.

Malanova T.B.
14.06.2004, 01:16
You are engaged in a selftreatment. It is necessary to go on reception, to solve the problems and to start to work.