PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to treat erosion or not, because all doctors g...

Yana
13.06.2004, 11:43
Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to treat erosion or not because doctors speak all to me variously. Whether there is a risk of occurrence of a cancer? I very much worry. She at me since 17 years, now to me 20. At me recently have appeared allocation (white, but any rolling down or sliding), in general, not such as it is usual. Recently it has stopped to be treated for an inflammation of appendages, but it seems to me, that the result is not present. During the sexual certificate or act, often there are pains, feel a dyscomfort though I like the partner. Still wished to ask, why I am am hurted constantly very much with a breast, whether it is connected with reception "Three-ONu?"? I drink them about one year. Very much I ask you to answer my questions.

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.06.2004, 23:02
Yana to treat or to not treat erosion shejki uteruses - to solve it is possible only after a colposcopy and a biopsy. If normal cellular structure it is possible to observe, if something not tak-to treat. The constant stethalgia can be connected with reception "three-" if there is a mastopathy. More difficultly not seeing you to understand with pains at the sexual certificate or act is can be adherent or adhesive protsee after an inflammation of appendages, and can be and the small form of an endometriosis. If you moskvichka, come on reception to "biotest" 265-5244