PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Before to plan pregnancy, I and the husband would like full...

Maria
30.05.2004, 15:19
Good afternoon! Before to plan pregnancy, I and the husband would like to be surveyed completely for the latent sores and possible or probable complications. In this connection questions:

1. What doctors should be bypassed and what analyses are necessary for me
2. The same - for IT or him
3. sk-by approximately time borrows or occupies such full inspection if him to devote all time (can, is necessary to take even holiday for the sake of such business or affairs).

I thank in advance!!!!

Malanova T.B.
01.06.2004, 16:33
Maria, I do not know your features and features of your husband so in absentia paint inspection I can not. You should come on reception where to you after survey, the US, will paint inspection. The husband should descend or go to the urologist.

Maria
05.06.2004, 10:29
Thanks for the answer.))) but it would be desirable to ask for you to specify. In our out-patient department usually write all on a minimum if especially to not demand. And we would like AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE itself to secure. We shall tell or say, already now I know, that, say, it is necessary to pass or take place US, to hand over analyses. But dalshe-that that? What to demand, that have appointed or nominated? How such inspections are called? What organs should be checked up?
List, please, if not difficultly in an IDEAL, what organs and what analyses before pregnancy recommends on a science and an expert or a practice obsldovat and to hand over. We shall go it and we shall hand over. Here, that I ask.)

I can tell or say, that at doctors we were not years on 10. To Both of us till 30 years.

Thankful in advance to you.)))

Malanova T.B.
07.06.2004, 18:26
marija, I repeat, not seeing the patient, it is impossible to paint inspection.

Katya
11.06.2004, 12:03
Look or See on site Maljarskoj MM http: // www. mariamm. ru/(she works in the same institute, as Malanova TB) - there there are quite good clauses or articles and references

Julia
13.06.2004, 22:31
Maria) If is superfluous money... A blood on the Toxoplasmosis (IgG; IgM), TSMV (a cytomegalovirus), a clamidiosis, the Hepatitis (Hbs Ag), Rubella (a rubella) and herpes. (it is so-called TORH - infections, they and surrender basically before pregnancy) Bakposev (on any Trichomonases and funguses with cooks) Well and on the bill of US and other organs is really to doctors. Only if there is an opportunity hand over there, where DO NOT TREAT) Because everyone will find, and tell or say is better, that are already pregnant, on pregnant women at them sovsesti while hvatatet, like. And on RV and a HIV, certainly.