PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! Prompt please. At me such situation: in July et...

Hope
12.06.2004, 15:36
Good afternoon the doctor! Prompt please. At me such situation: in July of this year on term of 24 weeks I had a stood pregnancy. There was a fiber in urine, and a high pressure. Pricked magnesia, pressure decreased, then again rose. The child has stood.
After that laid in clinic, it was checked. The diagnosis - pilonefrit (but in doubt) or AFS. To me it is not clear, in fact give birth or travail with pilonefritom. Why so it has turned out? How it to prevent in sludushchuju pregnancy? When it is possible to become pregnant? And more one question. At me the complex in this occasion how it to prevent develops? Excuse for so big letter. Thankful in advance. And if it would be not possible you could advise the competent expert in this area.

Malanova T.B.
13.06.2004, 18:15
AFS the syndrome was accompanying. At you serious and early current of a toxicosis on a background, on visible, pathologies of kidneys.
Up to pregnancy it is necessary to be surveyed at the nephrologist and at the doctor of a cabinet or study nevynashivanija. To become pregnant not earlier than in 6 months. For overcoming complexes - auto-training.