PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Consult, please such situation. To me 32 years...

Tatyana
12.06.2004, 20:04
The dear Doctor! Consult, please such situation. To me 32 years. One and a half year ago there was a pregnancy which has ended on 12 week by an abortion. Have handed over with the husband analyses on ZPPP. Rezultat-a mycoplasmosis. Are treated. In 5 months in current of half a year could not become pregnant. Hormones in norm or rate. Result GSG: a lion. It-is passed, the rights. It-is frequent. proh. Cavitary operation on a resection of both ovaries, excision fol. Cysts and a plasty of a pipe on right. Through 4. Stimulation menogonom. Result: only on 3 cycle after stim. The-pregnancy which has ended on 10 of a delay (all 10 days accepted Djufaston on 2 tab.) . Through a cycle it is appointed or nominated klostilbegid. Result: for 7 day after ovulation Frautest, BABYCEK have shown visible enough second stria. Since this day Utrozhestan on 2 capsules vaginalno. On 12 put the same tests have shown almost a visible second stria. BT has decreased below 37 degrees. My doctor will not be still 2. I ask you, prompt please why pregnancy is broken. In what direction to me to operate or work. In advance I thank you for any help.

The doctor
13.06.2004, 17:06
For certain you with the doctor have a plan of the further actions:) And about the reasons of abortions on early terms to speak difficultly. It is considered, that if it occurs or happens in the first days - the reason in defective or incomplete endometrii, a hormonal failure. About 10 12 weeks - the critical period on Progesteronum (again hormones...); and on any term the destruction of an embryos iz-for its or his genetic defects is possible or probable. I understand, that such words as " defect of an embryos " nepremenim to destruction of a small essence. But it seems to me, hormonal disturbances at you are (even if was not, after application klomifena and menogona...) What for to get into thin hormonal system if all was good? Try (and, more correctly, do not go in cycles in it or this) to become pregnant independently. During pregnancy it will be possible to define or determine a level of hormones, and if it is necessary, to apply corresponding or meeting preparations.