PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor. I ask to answer my question. At me gipofu...

alla
11.06.2004, 15:10
Hello, the dear doctor. I ask to answer my question. At me a hypo-ovaria, sterility or barrenness 1, poor or scanty monthly. With the purpose of saturation of an organism estrogens had been appointed or nominated preparation KLIMEN. The doctor has told or said that this preparation possesses also androgenic action. After 1 go month of reception of a preparation monthly send or have come for 11 day of a cancelling, were poor or scanty. For 11 day of a cycle 2 go month of reception KLIMENA was krovomazanie, has not drunk up 2 tablets, send or have come monthly, poor or scanty. The doctor has appointed or nominated the further reception. Before monthly were though also poor or scanty, but regular. That you will advise, to replace treatment or to continue to drink klimen. I want pregnancy, instead of GZT. Thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
12.06.2004, 04:54
And prior to the beginning of therapy klimenom you passed or took place inspection (hormones of a blood, US, hormonal assays)?

alla
13.06.2004, 16:07
Treatment: 2 months of reception Tri-Regol, 3 months TSiklo-proginova, 3 cycles Microfollinum - Progesteronum, 6 cycles stimulation of an ovulation under the Sverdlovsk scheme or plan (Klomifen, Microfollinum - Pregninum, Dexamethazonum, Parlodelum, Thyreoidinum) - since 2 cycles - an ovulation on US and BT. Further a laparoscopy - an obstruction of pipes. After that long antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, rassasyvajushchee treatment. A cyst of an obscure genesis. 3 cycles of reception of Rigevidonum. A laparoscopy in occasion of a cyst of a yellow body with a hemorrhage. Pipes are passed or taken place;passable. Hormones of a blood - 8 day of cycle TTG 3, 72 (0, 3 3, 9), 3 1, 39 (1, 05 2, 8), 4 101 (50 150), Prolactinum 311 (up to 450), FSG 7, 09 (1, 8 11, 3), LG 5, 23 (1, 1 8, 7), Testosteron-Depotum 0, 1 (up to 4, 3).
US: in the middle of a cycle the dominant or prepotent follicle is not defined or determined, endometry 5 mm.
Smear on a hormonal mirror: KPI low, gipoestroginemija.