PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 40 years. 3 I pregnancy have ended with an abortion (the first were without proble...

Ma
09.06.2004, 22:59
To me of 40 years. 3 I pregnancy have ended with an abortion (the first were without problems). After a currettage has passed or has taken place month, the weak pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly does not pass or take place, krovjanistye allocation have stopped, but have begun brown, with a sourish smell. On US of anything cannot tell or say, like there is any white education what exactly the doctor cannot define or determine. At survey have put diagnoz-an inflammation of a uterus, at pressing by the doctor inside very morbidly. Antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory tablets and antibiotics do not help or assist. The doctor has told or said, that does not know that with me. Something can you will advise?

Malanova T.B.
13.06.2004, 09:49
At you an endometritis after sorts or labors. Probably, placental polyp. If allocation with an impurity of a blood it is necessary to be scraped out or be curetted repeatedly. Then to spend adekvatnyju antibacterial therapy and a physiotherapy.