PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband of a HIV + .skazhite please, it is possible to arrive to you on artificial ins...

Maria
03.06.2004, 20:03
My husband of a HIV + .skazhite please, it is possible to arrive to you on an artificial insemination a semen of the donor? What for this purpose are necessary analyses? How much it is necessary attempts and the finance, even approximately? For the answer by e-mail I shall be very grateful: e-mail: mahhhhha@rambler. ru

Kamenetskij B.A.
07.06.2004, 11:17
Yes, it is possible or probable. Communicate with me by phones of clinic. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Maria
10.06.2004, 17:39
Thanks for the answer, the doctor! Whether It would be desirable to specify enough for an insemination a semen of the donor of following analyses:
1. A smear on the latent infections; 2. Analyses of a blood on Vich, Hepatitises, the Lues; 3. The analysis of a blood on antibodies to a rubella; 4. The analysis of a blood on hormones.
Whether it is necessary to do or make GSG, UZi? Whether It is necessary spermogramma the husband, if he Vich +? And more one question: whether Probably to make clearing a semen? If yes, what chances? Yours faithfully and hope, Maria.

Kamenetskij B.A.
13.06.2004, 09:46
Maria! Research of permeability of uterine pipes (GSG) in the given situation is necessary first of all. Spermogramma the husband naturally it is not necessary. As to "clearing" a semen. Application IKSI, according to of some publications can suzhestvenno lower risk of transfer VICH-of an infection, however completely does not exclude such risk. Organizational we have no right rabota with VICH-the infected semen and I am afraid, that in our country anybody from clinics does not own such license.