PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, good afternoon. On 12 week of pregnancy of US has shown, that...

Anna
09.06.2004, 12:10
Tatyana Borisovna, good afternoon. On 12 week of pregnancy of US has shown, that the placenta covers or lines a bottom, forward and back walls of a uterus. On reception in consultation on term 21 week the doctor has familiarized with data uzi, but has inspected or examined in an armchair (has groped, that rebetenok a head downwards and has found out erroziju shejki uteruses). Has sent me on a colposcopy (in occasion of errozii) and has diagnosed a presentation. At me such question, whether it is possible to diagnose, if uzi I did or made on 12 week (all could change) and whether frequent survey in an armchair (in fact the bleeding can begin) is harmful. And more, what consequences at sorts or labors with erroziej (than it threatens). It very much disturbs me. Respond please. In advance many thanks.

Malanova T.B.
13.06.2004, 09:36
The colposcopy at pregnancy is not done or made!!! The presentation can and remain. It is necessary to do or make control US.