PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, advise what to do or make. My doctor is on the sick-list, at on...

Oksana
13.06.2004, 03:38
The doctor, advise what to do or make. My doctor is on the sick-list, at visiting consultation I was accepted by another the doctor. At survey the inflammation of a vagina was found out, and she to me has appointed or nominated processing a vagina by peroxide of Hydrogenium and Dalatsinom, and then - OBLIGATORY excision kondilomm preparation Kondilin. At me the thrush, not so strong, my doctor advised to not be treated up to 20 ned, and in anotatsii Dalatsina I have read through, that he can strengthen it or her. And kondilin in general it is written at pregnancy to not apply. How you think, to be treated or wait for an output or exit of the doctor? This (new) doctor has told or said, that occurrence kondilomm and furthermore on an input or entrance of a vagina is very dangerously both for me and for the child. It so? In general that I removing them after sorts or labors, well if now - that surgically, instead of chemistry. Thus everyone speak, that they at me small (it is no more 1 mm.

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.06.2004, 08:37
I would recommend to wait for the beginning the doctor, to make a smear on flora, then to treat a colpitis. Condylomas at pregnancy to delete not necessarily (! If is not present VPCH an infection!) if excision is required. That el. A current, solkoderm