PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, the dear doctor! The gynecologist (man) has told or said to me, that at me...

Anja
11.06.2004, 20:56
Good evening, the dear doctor! The gynecologist (man) has told or said to me, that at me very small uterus 413340 mm. Iz-for it or this there is a fear, that I cannot bear or take out the child. Earlier dr. The gynecologist to me such did not speak. This doctor has offered me gynecologic (internal) massage, that from it or this the uterus can increase for the normal sizes. To my girlfriend at whom almost same sizes of a uterus, he nothing has told or said, but has offered the same massage, but on dr. To the reason. Therefore I had ideas, whether can be at this doctor of any extraneous interests. Develop or dispell, please, my fears if they are groundless also massage can help or assist.

Soboleva L.I.
13.06.2004, 07:34
Hello, Anja! At you really uterus of the sizes is less, than should be. Basically gynecologic massage very well helps or assists at this pathology, and also at chronic inflammatory processes. Unfortunately, not all doctors own a similar technique of treatment. Whether there are at your doctor any other interests, except for how help or assist you I cannot to know. In absentia to judge decency of the person it is simply impossible.