PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very urgently! Up to 17 : 00! I am pregnant, 21 week. For treatment of a thrush the doctor...

Marinka And.
07.06.2004, 06:13
Very urgently! Up to 17 : 00! I am pregnant, 21 week. For treatment of a thrush the doctor has appointed or nominated pimafutsin. At purpose or appointment spoke: buy or purchase "globules" for introduction in a vagina. In a drugstore to me have sold not "globules", and " suppozitorii vaginalnye torpedoobraznoj forms ". My question can will seem ridiculous, but nevertheless I very much am afraid to do much harm to the child. Whether there is any essential difference between "globules" and "torpedos", can in a dosage? I have bought or purchased three pieces on 100 mg. One yesterday used. To continue treatment by "torpedos" or to search for "globules"? In advance I thank!

Svetlana
10.06.2004, 04:16
Pimafutsin - the most safe and effective agent for treatment of a thrush, primenimoe on any duration of gestation, and in suppositories... The some appoint or nominate treatment on some times during pregnancy, t. To. The thrush is capable to be shown periodically, and not treated disease brings more harm to the child, than certain vrachem treatment... I have put down 2 packings on three pieces, soon I learn or I find out result... Success!

Marina
13.06.2004, 02:28
To me too have appointed or nominated these suppositories of 6 days, t. e 2, I shall wait result.

Alice
13.06.2004, 05:12
Preparation good. Only in the form of globules he does not happen. Vulval or vaginal use - only suppositories. There are also two more forms: kishechnorastvorimye tablets - for treatment of an intestinal candidiasis, and a cream - for local treatment of a skin. So safely continue a course suppositories. Yours the doctor most likely ispolzoavla simply old terminology.