PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, on February, 8th I described the problem: conception and first two...

Marina
11.06.2004, 14:31
The dear doctor, on February, 8th I described the problem: conception and first two weeks have occured or happened for New year under alcohol. The observing doctor recommended consultation at genetics and prenatal diagnostics. On 10 j to week has made US - parameters correspond or meet to week. Was on consultation at genetics, has explained a problem. To me it has been told or said: " Vybroste from a head. " Consultation last 10 minutes of the Offer on prenatal diagnostics was not. It is offered to hand over on 15 16 week all scheduled analyses.
I shall be grateful to listen to your opinion on this situation.

Talanova E.J.
13.06.2004, 03:45
Dear Marina! If pregnancy proceeds normally the probability of adverse influence on a fetus, really, is low. The decision on necessity of prenatal diagnostics is accepted or during 8 10 weeks, on the basis of the data of the preliminary information given by US and current of pregnancy, or during 16 17 weeks (+ data on serumal markers). Therefore I consider or count, that correct advice or council, in view of that at internal consultation the full anamnesis is considered or examined;surveyed has been given to you. Do not forget to hand over on 15 16 week analyses on AFP and beta-subedinitsu HGCH if they are not included into the list of scheduled analyses in establishment where conduct your pregnancy.