PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! I feel shevelenija 4 weeks (term - 21 I week). Very much hoche...

JUljasha
11.06.2004, 01:28
Girls! I feel shevelenija 4 weeks (term - 21 I week).
Very much it would be desirable, that the husband too has felt. But pochemu-that is impossible. Can eat any ways? Who that with it or this did or made and on what term shevelenija is capable to distinguish and the husband. In advance thanks! Simply very much it would be desirable:)

LANA
11.06.2004, 15:28
We from the daddy hid... But when became with greater or big (more close to sorts or labors) on its or his voice it was pushed with a leg or pinch, it is visible it is direct through a skin was. .vash still small...

Alla
12.06.2004, 21:19
Ways any are not present. It is just necessary to choose the moment, in usually evening (laying) when the child moves not once or twice, and it is long. And let the daddy will put an arm or a hand on a stomach or belly and waits. I so has heard on 17 week (and the child became moves on 16). But now, when at me the child moves constantly and strongly, it is visible even through clothes, it is necessary to the daddy to put an arm or a hand as at once calms down. Whether the law of meanness or low act, whether already in a womb who feels " in the house the owner ".

Alexander
13.06.2004, 02:43
I malyshka too calms down more often, when the daddy "is put". But even when she is strongly pushed, the daddy feels nothing. To me have told or said, what is it iz-that at me thick enough placenta and is located she on a forward abdominal wall. I calm or abirritate our daddy that when malyshka will be born, he nachuvstvuetsja!!!