PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor. There was a delay monthly for a week, suspect, that bere...

Alenka
12.06.2004, 05:05
Dear doctor. There was a delay monthly for a week, suspect, that is pregnant. A problem that at me stones in a cholic bubble. A liver noet it is constant. Four months ago there was a strong attack. Operation on excision of a bubble to do or make was not solved yet. That to me threatens in case of pregnancy. And at what stage of pregnancy it is better to perform operation on excision of a bubble. Or it can be necessary to interrupt pregnancy for that very much it would not be desirable.
Advise, please. In advance thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.06.2004, 09:56
To interrupt pregnancy there is no necessity, but to keep to a diet, references of the surgeon - it is obligatory. To try to avoid an operative measure at an exacerbation and if vozniknet necessity of operation to try to manage a laparoscopy in a multi-field hospital with a maternity home

Elena
13.06.2004, 00:56
If you vse-taki are not pregnant (in this case difficultly to advise), there is a perfect prescription vegetable oil + a lemon (under the certain scheme or plan) - stones leave, operation is not necessary. My mother has expelled all stones to itself, doctors could not believe. It is a pity, that many people do not know about this way. stalyona@yandex. ru