PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know, whether to that doctor I address, but a short of a problem takova-in onkotsentre in...

Konstantin
11.06.2004, 23:06
I do not know, whether to that doctor I address, but a short of a problem takova-in onkotsentre cut out zhirovik, the biopsy has shown that he is caused or called by Syndrome Reklingauzena (whether I do not know has correctly written) or a neurofibromatosis. Like as illness or disease hereditary, what is it such and with what it or her eat.
PS on a body it is a lot of birthmarks of coffee color, some maculae white color and hypodermic zhirovikov.
Thanks

Nekrasova N.J.
13.06.2004, 00:44
Illness or Disease, really, hereditary. It is caused by a mutation in one of genes. Passs from father to son with probability of 50 %. To speak about her it is possible infinitely longly, and to not keep within in dialogue he-. Therefore I advise you or to familiarize with the full description of this disease under the link http: // www3.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Omim/dispmim? 162200 (the truth, in English, unfortunately, do not know where it is possible to esteem in Russian) or to come on internal consultation to genetics where All of you will in detail tell.