PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please!!!! In my girl (23) have found out an oothecoma 78...

The novel
10.06.2004, 14:55
Help or Assist please!!!! In my girl (23) have found out an oothecoma 78 sm, to her have offered operation, but she very weak and is afraid of this operation. Can eat methods of treatment of a cyst as with medicines and the preparations, what operations exist (the laser?-as it is dangerous, ultrasound) or dr.??? Help or Assist!, I in despair!

Malanova T.B.
11.06.2004, 20:55
The novel! If education is revealed for the first time it is not necessary so to hurry up on operation. Modern methods UZ-of diagnostics allow to diagnose and define or determine tactics very precisely. The second US for 6 7 day of a cycle is necessary for you at least.

Natalia
12.06.2004, 02:10
Dokror, chtosluchilos? Help or Assist!!! At me send or have come monthly for 2 days (and very little, sufficed on a floor of day of a daily lining). But in 15 days send or have come again. I change on two times in the afternoon. Anochju always protikaju. What's happened at me in an organism? I not on nimaju.

The novel
12.06.2004, 23:16
We already spent repeated US, it is literally in a week, but changes was not observed. Can you know medicinal preparations which should be got. Write about operation - laparaskopija, what principle of its or her carrying out and than? I SIMPLY BEG YOU DESCRIBE ANSWERS MORE IN DETAIL, And RESPOND TODAY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!