PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Tatyana Borisovna! More year accepted Diane-35. The doctor with...

Victoria
11.06.2004, 07:27
Hello, Tatyana Borisovna! More year accepted Diane-35. The doctor has advised to make a break for 3 months. And here now in the middle of a cycle there was not protected sexual certificate or act. Has accepted postinor under the instruction. In two weeks prizhgli erosion by liquid nitrogen. Then for the second day has accepted 3 tablets nurofena from abdominal pains (thought, that after cauterization). And in some days it was found out, that I am pregnant. Term is put with 2 3 weeks. Prompt, please, as could or reception postinora, nurofena and cauterization by liquid nitrogen can be reflected in the future child? Besides the doctor has told or said, that the fetus about an output or exit, that as I understand, badly is located. Pregnancy not planned, but very much I experience for the future rebenka-I wish to save. Whether it is enough me to be observed simply carefully at the gynecologist? What will advise? In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
12.06.2004, 21:39
I advise to descend or go on consultation to genetics.