PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me here what problem. To me UzI puts an adenomyosis spaj...

Katya
11.06.2004, 11:15
The dear doctor! At me here what problem. To me UzI puts an adenomyosis of soldering on the left ovary, attributes of a chronic endometritis. There was a salpingo-oophoritis with 1996, but I never started it or him always treated and like problems would not be, 1999 I have made abortion on 9-10 weeks and after that problems have begun. TSikal began to jump has begun maznja before men. Those 2 days, and can and 6 and only then nach. men. (not plentiful and without pains). I want the second child but here 5 months nothing turns out. Began to measure BT, that. Falls 18 up to 36 and rises up to 36.8 for 20 22 day, then peredmmen. Again rises up to 36.9 and as nachaetsja men. That falls up to 36.4, here so 2 months. Went to the doctor in. To. There to me have advised to drink non-ovlon, but I do not wish it or him to drink t. To. Is more efektivnye lek-VA. The doctor what to do or make, with what to begin treatment. You could not help or assist me. ZPPP - negative. To me of 26 years 3 ber. (two abortions and one labors in 1994. b/about in time) very much I hope for your help.

Irtuganov N.S.
12.06.2004, 20:22
Dear Katya! With pleasure I shall help or assist you. With your decision concerning non-ovlona it agree. If you live in Moscow, communicate with me by e-mail, inform number or room of phone and we shall agree about time of consultation. You learn or find out my address, "having cluck" on my surname in conference