PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PAomogite advice or council!!!!!!!!! At me on June, 19th wedding. With a dress promuchilas...

Victoria
07.06.2004, 02:13
PAomogite advice or council!!!!!!!!! At me on June, 19th wedding. With a dress it was tormented, give my God... (pregnancy 22 23 ned.) there Is only one but...
It on thin ljamochkah, and at me as on a harm on a breast and on brachiums have appeared pryshchiki... I feel that to a skin to sunbathe it is necessary???, how you think in a sun deck it is possible to resemble that posushit them? Or who can advice or council will give as will get rid of them. Thanks of the girl in advance for answers...

Anyuta
08.06.2004, 13:01
In a sun deck I do not advise, it is possible a little pozagorat so, only not in skredine day, and in the morning in the evening... I understand that sechas weather has no, but time still is, and weather will be adjusted. I for example during beremennsti dried such things clearing losonom on alcohol, but for a sensitive skin.

Alain
11.06.2004, 00:58
I too in this term in marriage left, and have completely trusted in experts in good interior is certainly not so cheaply, but business of that costs or stands. There and cosmeticians are with medical education, and visagistes - if in advance to approach or suit, will advise free of charge, that it is necessary to do or make, and that are not present. And can and will make any procedures. Do not worry, You all the same will be the most beautiful!

Lena
12.06.2004, 20:13
I here read, that visiting or attending a sun deck during pregnancy, it is possible to go also nevuses pigmentosus casually. Can, not risk better? Here the link: http: // www. ma-ma. ru/library. php/sovet/p1/647/m7m3