PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! I on 16 week of pregnancy. Yesterday I have received rezulta...

JUlja
10.06.2004, 08:23
Hello the Doctor! I on 16 week of pregnancy. Yesterday I have received results of analyses, in me have found out ureoplazmu. The laboratory assistant has told or said, what is it it is not terrible, that the doctor will appoint or nominate to me treatment. To the doctor I shall go only in a week. Explain please, what is it such and whether it will be reflected ureoplazma and its or her treatment in the child. I very much experience.

The anonym
11.06.2004, 07:20
About a ureaplasma - archive of an infection in the gynecologist, at otsutsvii treatment - the becoming infected of a fetus, a fetal pneumonia, a hypoxia and a small-for-date fetus, treatment will not break or disturb a normal fetation.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.06.2004, 20:04
About a ureaplasma - archive of an infection in the gynecologist, at otsutsvii treatment - the becoming infected of a fetus, a fetal pneumonia, a hypoxia and a small-for-date fetus, treatment will not break or disturb a normal fetation.