PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Prompt, please, at me a hysteromyoma of 6 weeks, e...

Njura
12.06.2004, 11:14
Hello the doctor! Prompt, please, at me a hysteromyoma of 6 weeks, have still appeared small miomnye the sites growing in a cavity of the uterus (have appeared after abortion which doctors have advised to make after the myoma has increased till the sizes - 6 weeks as a result of pregnancy. Earlier there was one small miomnyj the site which I observed also doctors spoke, that the medicamental intervention is not required. But with pregnancy he has increased). The doctor has appointed or nominated course of treatment galavitom (18 ampoules). Whether tell or say this preparation is effective, can eat more effective agents? To me 31 year and I would like to have still children. I have a child - 7 years. Whether I can have still children?

Malanova T.B.
12.06.2004, 18:22
Galavit concerns to immunomoduljatoram, but in any way to preparations of treatment of a hysteromyoma. The situation with you should be specified - if sites become podslizistymi - it is necessary to be operated, if subserous it is necessary to be treated. Pregnancy is possible or probable.