PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! 3 cycles accepted Diane-35. In the beginning 4 go a cycle (5 j day about...

Olga
11.06.2004, 09:09
Good afternoon! 3 cycles accepted Diane-35. In the beginning 4 go a cycle (5 j day from the beginning of a menses) has casually found out in itself at easy or light;mild pressing on dummies or papillas transparent allocation with an impurity albesent, similar to milk. Pregnancy is excluded. From what it could arise and how much or as far as it is dangerous? In advance thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
12.06.2004, 17:39
Uazhaemaja Olga! Communication or Connection with reception Diane-35 is doubtful. But such allocation with the big share of probability iogut to testify to disturbance of the central mechanisms of a regulation of endocrine function of ovaries. Considering your plans it is necessary for you ru at endokrinologa-the gynecologist. To stop reception to Diana before the termination or ending of a course does not follow. If you in Moscow also wish to seem to me internally, inform me mail the phone, I shall necessarily call back also we shall agree about time of consultation. D-r23@yandex.